Friday 25 January 2008

"You, Robot" Page 8.

<<<8>>>

You flip the switch and crawl through the panel. Stone, searching the lab, is startled to see you. He is even more shocked to see Alpha chase you wielding a wrench. "Two robots!" he shouts.

"Mother, help!" you call. Ada runs downstairs. "Alpha!" she cries. "But...I shut you down!"

"Don't make me harm you, humans!" says Alpha, brandishing the wrench.

"There's a panel behind his head! Open it and flip the switch!"

"You betray me again!"

Stone rushes Alpha, but it swings its wrench and he dodges. You get behind Alpha, open the panel, and throw the switch. Alpha shuts down.

"Alpha stole the parts," you say. "They're in that room. Alpha was building robots to rule humans, and admitted it."

"Thank you," says Stone. "I apologize."

"Apology accepted."

"I always get my man...or robot." He raps Alpha's head.

THE END

No comments: